The best way to enjoy the outstanding natural beauty of Lake Ohrid, is to choose accommodation right by it. Explore and enjoy a range of water and land based activities or relax in this truly idyllic location which is recognised as a place of outstanding natural beauty.
The surrounding mountains contain numerous hiking trails, which lead to spectacular overlooks and historic sights.
We have 4 rooms with view to Lake Ohrid cost 20 – Euro for 2 persons
Extra bed for each room costs 10 – Euro ( childrens 0-10 free )
Camping Rino is open all year round!
The tariff of 2017 is 10,- Euro per night including usage of all facilities.
Adults with one child 0-10 is free, adults with two children is 15,- Euro .
For Bicycle or Motorbikes cost 5,- Euro per person.
- Arrival Day Idea:
- Free raki,
- dessert on your arrival day.
- Free coffee every morning
- Free electricity
- Free shower
- Free WiFi
- Our facilities comprise of 6 toilets and 6 showers in our existing block. Outside the toilet/shower block there is a washing up area with 3 hot and cold water taps.
- Dogs are allowed on the site but must be kept on a lead at all times and any fouling picked up straight away. They must not be tied up on extended leads outside caravans or tents and they must not be left on site by themselves.
- There is a Bar/Restaurant which provides free coffee, tea and raki. More drinks and hot meals throughout the day. (See Bar/Restaurant)
- We have free WiFi access on the campsite
- Electric hook-ups are available for all caravan pitches.
- The campsite is beside the lake with our private beach. You can swim in the water of lake Ohrid or just take our boat and you make a little trip on the water or go fishing.