The best way to enjoy the outstanding natural beauty of Lake Ohrid, is to choose accommodation right by it. Explore and enjoy a range of water and land based activities or relax in this truly idyllic location which is recognised as a place of outstanding natural beauty.
The surrounding mountains contain numerous hiking trails, which lead to spectacular overlooks and historic sights.
We have 4 rooms :
costs 20 – Euro for 2 persons 1 child
ADULT = 4€
CHILD ( 16 to 17 ) = 3€
CHILD ( 10 to 15 ) = 2€
CHILD ( 0 to 9 ) = FREE
CAMPERVAN = 5€
CAMP / TRAILER = 4€
JEEP / CARS = 3€
MOTORBIKE = 2€
BYCYCLE = 1€
BIG TENT = 3€
TENT = 2€
WASH MACHINE = 4€
STAYING LONGER THAN 7 DAYS WE HAVE DISCOUNT.
Big familys, group of friends, scout groups or organisated groups we offer them a fix price. Contact us if you are one of those.
01 / 01 ( JANUARY ) TO 20 / 06 (JUNE )
15 / 09 ( SEPTEMBER ) TO 31 / 12 (DECEMBER )
IF YOU STAY 6 NIGHT YOU GET + 2 NIGHTS FREE CAMPING
THE TOILETES AND SHOWERS ARE NEW, LUXURY AND GOOD BEACH FOR SWIMING.
Camping Rino is open all year round!
Arrival Day welcome : Free raki, coffee, tea on your arrival day.
Free coffee every morning
Free fresh water
Feee gray water
Free chemical toiletes
Place for gray water to empty
Visit us and feel like HOME
Bookings can be made over the telephone on 00 389 (0) 70 878 256 or send us an email with your inquiry by clicking here
- Our facilities comprise of 4 toilets and 4 showers in our existing block. Outside the toilet/shower block there is a washing up area with 3 hot and cold water taps.
- Dogs are allowed on the site but must be kept on a lead at all times and any fouling picked up straight away. They must not be tied up on extended leads outside caravans or tents and they must not be left on site by themselves.
- There is a Bar/Restaurant which provides free coffee, tea and raki. More drinks and hot meals throughout the day. (See Bar/Restaurant)
- We have free WiFi access on the campsite
- Electric hook-ups are available for all caravan pitches.
- The campsite is beside the lake with our private beach. You can swim in the water of lake Ohrid or just take our boat and you make a little trip on the water or go fishing.
There is beautiful church in the rock near camping worth visiting.
STRUGA is a popular tourist destination situated 4 km from Camping Rino, lying on the shore of Lake Ohrid. The Black Drin river starts at the lake and divides the city.
OHRID CITY & LAKE OHRID: A town of vast history and heritage since Roman times at magnificent Via Egnatia. Samuel’s Fortress, ancient theater, old Roman church, water museum.
MOUNT GALICICA is a part of the mountain range of Sara-Pind. National Park Galicica; Lot of walking and mountain-biking trails are offered, well signposted routes.
Vevčani village is located 14 km North-West of the town of Struga. The famous Vevčani springs, Vevčani Lakes, many preserved churches.
Mavrovo National Park is located in the western part of the country between the Lake Mavrovo and the Albanian border.
Debar City is located 625 meters above sea level, next to Lake Debar, the Black Drin River and its smaller break-off river, Radika.
Sv. Naum (Saint Naum) Monastery on Ohrid Lake, The Waters of Sveti Naum – 29 kilometres south of the city of Ohrid.
Activities all around: Sightseeing, swimming, hiking, mountain biking, paragliding, canoeing, boat tour, driving round the Lake Ohrid through Albania and Macedonia, … and for sure relaxation.
Copyright of Photos http://www.alaturka.info
Gallery Camping Rino
FEEL LIKE HOME